Thursday, October 22, 2015

Genius Time Update

I feel like I've done both a little and a lot this week. I recently looked back at my deliverables for the first quarter, and it genuinely surprised me how many of them I've gotten done. A lot of it was prep stuff that I want to follow up on this quarter, but it's nice to be able to think that I've done something, even if it feels like mostly talking to people and starting to arrange huge things that will pan out later. 

I want to especially work on scheduling dates with administration for later in the year. I really want to make the Day of Silence something big, and I want to nail down definitively a date for my fourth-quarter seminar. 

The fact that I haven't done that already is a faliure- a 'not yet'- on my part. I've been falling down on this class, prioritizing other things, and I need to refocus, at least enough to get a few things done. 

After I do that, maybe I can talk to my mentor a bit more easily, knowing I'm more secure in what I'm doing. He wants to help, as do other people at church and TOY and at school, and I need to step up and lead them.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment